This policy describes how The Foggie Neuk collects and uses your personal information when you interact with us via our website or conduct business with us.
This policy was last updated January 2022.
Who are we?
The Foggie Neuk is an event space for hire.
If you would like to contact us about this policy, you can do so by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com; or
- Writing to us at FAO Data Privacy Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
How we collect information about you
We may collect information about you (both personal and non-personal) when we interact with you:
- If you submit a query or provide feedback to us via our website
- When you submit a stand holder’s form to us
How we use your personal information
We use your personal data so that we can provide responses to your query or feedback within an appropriate timeframe, normally within 30 days. Your personal data is retained within our systems until the end of the calendar year so that any further follow up can be conducted, after which your personal data is deleted from our system unless you have agreed that we can retain it to continue to communicate.
We retain your personal information as submitted on a stand holder’s firm in order to provide you with information regarding logistics of the events (cancellation/changes to arrangements). We will normally retain this data for 24 months.
The kind of information we hold about you
We will typically only collect personal data from you to enable us to communicate and identify you, this includes name and email address. We may retain photographs of you but only based on your consent for these images to be retained (stand holder’s form). We may also use your personal information in the following situations, which will be extremely rare: where we need to protect your interests (or someone else’s interests) or where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
How long we retain information about you and how it is retained
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes we collect it for. Your data is retained within secure electronic systems any physical copies are destroyed once they have been scanned during the processing of the information. If you ask us to delete your information we will retain basic information on a list to record our deletion of the information.
Who we share your information with
We will not share your personal data with any third parties unless we are required to do so by a regulator or where the disclosure is required by law.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to:
- access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances;
- ask us to delete or correct any personal information that we hold about you;
- prevent us processing your personal information;
- port your personal information in certain circumstances;
- not be subject to a solely automated decision;
- withdraw any consent that you have given. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal; and
- lodge a complaint with the UK regulator, the Information Commissioner’s Office, if you have concerns about how we use your personal information. Please see ico.org.uk/concerns/ to find out more.